I get questions every day about communication and how to communicate more effectively with the important (and sometimes not so important) people in our lives.
Here are some of the questions I receive most often:
- My sister-in-law and I butt heads at every family dinner and it’s driving me crazy. She makes such underhanded and passive-aggressive comments and I don’t know how to handle it. I leave feeling infuriated. What should I say the next time she does it?
- My boss never talks to me, just at me. How can I let him know without losing my job?
- I’ve been in a “fight” with a friend for a long time. I want to reach out, but I’m not sure how to open up the lines of communication again? And then I worry that if I do, she won’t be receptive. What should I do?
- My teenager won’t listen to me. But I need to get through to him. I’ve tried everything and it feels like I’m just making it worse. How can I talk to him?
- I’ve been suffering from chronic sore throats and laryngitis for the past 4 years. My friend said it was because I’m not communicating something important. Does that really happen?
I could go on and on. But I love it because communication is the topic I most enjoy talking about. And because I know how critical learning key communication techniques has been in transforming mine and my clients’ lives, I want to teach these techniques to you so that you can use communication to create connections, health and happiness in your life.
But in order to make sure that I’m addressing the questions you most want answers to, to I’m inviting you to complete this very short survey.
Simply enter your question, name and email below and let me know your biggest communication challenge.
I look forward to reading all of your responses.